Prior to the Festive Season kicking into full swing, we are asking all venue owners/manager to make safety a priority for a good night out for all by reminding staff (full/part-time and security) of the standard safety operations/policy to ensure the safety of all, including:
- Everyone is responsible for safety.
- Be a good host, and serve alcohol responsibly. Don’t serve alcohol to drunk people/ under 18 years.
- Promote safe transport options for your customers, including calling taxis or have bus time tables available.
- Promote the ‘Ask for Angela’ safety campaign – refresh the programme with staff members so they understand what to do if the code word is used.
- Promote the ‘Get Home Safe’ campaign for WIT Students on their nights out.